Born in Mexico City, 1952, Jacinto Gonzalez GASQUE is a versatile and creative painter that goes from the abstract to the figurative.
He began painting at age 55, during his stay in Montevideo, Uruguay in the workshops of "maestro" Sisto Pascale.
He has participated in more than 70 collective exhibitions in Mexico and the USA, and five individual exhibitions in Mexico City. May of his works have deserved recognition from the ARTELISTA international art portal.
He is currently exhibiting works permanently in the galleries Arte XXI, Bernardini, Arte Visual Mexico, and Arte Mizrahi Galeria in Puebla and Valle de Bravo Galleries, YLK in Mexico City, Puebla and Madrid.
Some of his main exhibitions were:
• Abstracto y Realismo, Jacinto Gonzalez & Jasso, Galeria Arte XXI, March 2018.
• Art Sale, Instituto Mexicano de Cultura, Mexico City, June 2017.
• Other Side, Pinacoteca Jenkins, Puebla, June 2017.
• Metamorfosis, Galeria Ruanova, Mexico City, October 2016.
• November Contemporary, Nina Torres Art Gallery, Miami, November 2013.
• Altar de Muertos, Consulado de Mexico en Miami, November 2013.
• August Contemporary, Nina Torres Fine Art Gallery, Miami, August 2012
• Connected, Art Mizrahi Galeria, Puebla, May 2012