Yes! We can turn your photo into an oil painting. This product is not printed or digitally made, it is 100% physically hand painted onto a gallery wrap canvas using oil by a master portrait artist. Upload any photo: people, dogs, cats, houses, scenery, even abstract designs and our artists will turn your photo into a painting exactly as depicted to your satisfaction.

Painting time normally ranges from 5-15 days. You can merge subjects from multiple photos into one painting, remove things, or change backgrounds. Prices reflect one subject only (a person, a pet, a house, etc.). There is a $50 charge per each additional subject added or included within a painting.

A 20% non-refundable deposit is required when placing your order. The remaining 80% payment is due prior to shipping of the artwork. You will be notified by email or phone when to complete payment. We have free cancellation within 24 hours of placing order, after that, the 20% deposit will no longer be refundable. We do guarantee our artwork, which is why we will give you the 80% payment back if upon receipt of your artwork you are not satisfied. Just call us within 3 days of receiving your artwork to initiate the refund process and you will have 10 business days to return the artwork to us. Once we receive the artwork, it will take 5 to 10 business days to receive your 80% refund.

We ship worldwide, however taxes and tariffs for countries outside the United States are the buyer's responsibility. UK purchasers are required to pay the VAT to receive items. Keep in mind that this may alter actual delivering time for outside USA shipping.

Are you ready to place your order?

100% hand-painted

Ordering is simple!

  1. Select a quality photo to be painted
     
  2. Complete and submit the order form with your uploaded photo,  selection of canvas size and number of subjects in your oil painting
     
  3. Submit the 20% deposit applicable to your chosen size. Follow the chart below










     
  4. Wait for email with final artwork for approval and invoice for final payment.
     
  5. Be on the look out for your artwork delivery at your door in about 3 weeks.

© 2017 by Ralwins Art Gallery.

All Rights Reserved.
 

23 E. Oglethorpe Street

Ellaville, GA 31806

gallery.rag@gmail.com

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Grey Tumblr Icon
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle